Friday, January 21, 2011

The Blogger

Hubby and I were watching the news the other night. We are actually following the events of Tunisia. In that interview 3 women were interviewed all emphasizing the fact internet media and social networking like blogs, Facebook and Twitter has contributed so much in the people revolution.

One of the women interviewed has 'blogger' as her occupation. I then jokingly told my Hubby that maybe then I can make 'blogger' as my occupation instead of a 'housewife'. :) Maybe in the future, a blogger can become a legitimate occupation along with the writer, teachers or customer service jobs .

Anyways, as I look at the power of the internet I've realized that times have really changed. Thirty years ago, no one has ever thought that internet could bring such a change in the course of the lives of even ordinary people like us.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates