Saturday, January 29, 2011

My New Domain from Domain Angel

The Domain Angel just blessed me with a new domain! I was just browsing through Pinay Mommy's forum last week when I saw that she was giving away domains to the first 5 people who wanted them. Of course, I immediately took the opportunity and gave her my desired domain name. My domain has something to do with homeschooling my kids. I can't reveal my new blog yet since there's still not much to read and see. :)

I've been planning to create this homeschool blog for a long time ( like months!) but I never gave time for it. Now that I got a domain for free, I guess this must be the best time to act on it. It will really be nice to document our homeschooling journey. I'm sure our kids will also enjoy reading it when they grow older.

Thank God for Ruby's generosity! Because of it, I'm also 'pushed' (in a good way) to work on this blog and have another blog added to my list. It's also good that I already availed of her web hosting services too. There's no need for me to search for reviews on web hosts. Though I've heard of some great sites where you can get reviews like for example a PacificHost Review . So, let me work on my new blog now. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates