Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday 23



This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Every day is a special day because God has made it. Let our hearts be filled with rejoicing everyday and every minute of it.

Here's my list of thanksgiving this week:

I thank God for meeting our daily needs with extra bonuses in between.
I thank God for our kids who are happy and very contented with life.
I thank God for my Hubby who is ever so sweet and loving.
I thank God for a Mom in law who loves me and treats me as her own.
I thank God for family in the Philippines who are safe and well.
I thank God for His constant care, nudging and teaching..

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.....

For more Thankful Thursday posts please click on the badge above. God bless!

5 comments:

i said...

A great thankful list! Happy TT!

Rocks said...

I'm praising GOD from whom all blessings flow sister!!

May you be showered with more blessings everyday :)

Denise said...

Such precious blessings.

Pia said...

wonderful blessings you got there. simple and yet very important in one's life.

God bless you more.

maritz said...

praise God!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates