Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How Did He Know?


It's amazing how God answers our prayers through other people without even making our needs known to them. Here is our testimony.

Our car hasn't been in a very good condition for a couple of months now. The engine sound is already quite different plus there are all other clanging , jingling and clicking sounds coming from nowhere. My Hubby sent it to the mechanic and have it checked, he said it needs to be tuned, the timing belt. exhaust has to be changed and etc. My Hubby asked how much the total repair would cost, and he said, about 300 RM.

That afternoon, my Hubby told me about it and my immediate reaction was, 'where to get that 300RM??... and we decided not to have it repaired yet since we don't have that allotted budget for this month. Our only concern then was our planned travel to the capital this weekend which would take about 5 hours.

Hubby has been thinking and praying about the car while I completely forgot about it after our conversation. But little did I know that God was already preparing something for us. And only two days after our conversation, my Hubby got a call from his friend and told him that he is transferring money (400RM) to be used for the car. How did he know about it? My Hubby hasn't told him anything about our car's condition at all. The timing was so great and even the amount was so exact. And of course, we don't doubt that it is God who answered my husband's prayer.

So, today we sent our car for repair and we paid a total cost of 360RM and since gas was also finishing my HUbby put gas worth 40RM. The repair guy even said it's very good timing that we sent the car for repair at this time because the belt is almost broken. It it's fully broken, the engine will be affected and repair costs would reach to more than 1,000 RM! Whew!!

Amazing.. how God's provide for His children. Thank God for meeting our needs..THank God for our friend too who has been sogenerous. God bless their heart and it is our prayer that God too will meet the deepest desire in their heart as a couple.

All glory to God!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates