Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Music Lover

Our kids are music lovers. Our li'l girl loves to sing songs and would even compose her own songs. Some songs are funny of course and out of sync but she also has a few compositions that can pass as Sunday school songs. I could remember one time when she was singing one song in our Pastor's friend's car and the pastor asked her, "So, you learned that song in Sunday School?" And she replied, "No, I just thought about it". Our Pastor friend couldn't believe that she just made up that song. ;) I'm pretty sure that she hasn't learned that in Sunday school too because that time we were based in Thailand and their sunday school songs are in Thai.

Anyways, for our li'l boy, he can only manage to sing one song " I Lab -u Ji tat" ( I Love You Jesus) because he can't speak well yet. BUT he like to play the drums and dance to the beat. LOL! Oh, it's cute when children sing and dance with the music.

I wonder if they can become future musicians when they grow up. It's quite different nowadays because it's quite easy to share your music and talents to the whole world. I've found a site where you can download your own original composition or music and you get paid every time someone downloads it. I've just browsed through their site and I like the fact that new artists,bands and DJ will get a chance to be known all over the world and get compensated. If you're a musician or a music lover, you might check Kerchoonz.

Unknown



Post?slot_id=41925&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates