Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Business Minded?

I'm not very good in business, but I would want to try out this field one of these days on a part time basis. I think it's quite challenging to create something and see if these items sell. Though I don't have any idea yet what to create or what to sell, but I'm very excited on the idea of selling through the internet. I guess, I've just read too many inspiring stories of stay at home moms who did some creative handiwork, sold through the internet and succeeded on it.

I've come across through a lot of sites which featured just amazing work of art and sell these handmade soaps, paintings, cards, fashion accessories and they sell jewelry too. And speaking of jewelry I've heard that Cash4Gold to meet with US Treasury to discuss the possibilities of minting a new global currency. Read more about Cash4Gold's services here.

Anyways, I'm just playing with the idea of this internet business thingy a bit, though I know I can only do all these once kids are grown up and I've got more time for it .. at retirement age, perhaps? ;)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates