Friday, August 21, 2009

Loving His Sunglasses


Our li'l boy loves to wear sunglasses. He doesn't have his own sunglasses yet and he turns out wearing his Appa's one when we're inside the car. Once he's wearing sunglasses, he will give you that cutest smile on his face as if to 'announce' that he looks good in it.

I'm not so keen yet in buying for him a pair of sunglasses yet because the 'cheaper' glasses for kids can spoil their eyes and I think it's not practical to buy him an expensive pair too. As much as I can, I want to preserve our kids eyesight and would not want them to wear eyeglasses. But if they'll turn out wearing them, I already know where to turn for the best quality yet affordable one. Zenni Optical offers $ 8 Rx eyeglasses . This shop has become so famous and you can even watch Zenni Optical on TV!!! Now, let's give a High Five to Zenni Optical !


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates