Thursday, August 20, 2009

On You Tube and Creative Videos

I haven't been so much of a YouTube fan. But just recently, I've found out a lot of interesting Christian music videos and mission videos in YouTube . So now, I regularly check out YouTube for more videos on Christian music, mission presentations and sometimes some news items from my home country.

As for music videos and presentations, I can't help but notice that some people are just so creative and talented to come up with brilliant videos. I know it takes a lot of time to create a video presentation and much less a good one. I remember, I tried to make a video presentation before and it was too arduous for me that I ended up not finishing it at all. For those who has got the talent and patience for this, it would be great for them to develop their skill and even send their works for post production service.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates