Friday, August 21, 2009

5 Things Friday- Sayings


This is my first time to join the 5 things meme from Jean's blog. I find this meme quite interesting and a great opportunity to know more blogger friends.

For this week's theme, we have to list down our 5 favorite sayings. So, here they are.

1) Kidding!? - I usually say when I hear something quite outrageous or difficult to believe.

2) Love you!- A phrase generously passed around for my kids and Hubby (and vice versa).. My toddler just loves this phrase and endlessly showers us with "labu! " ( I love You) everyday.

3) Yes!! - I usually say this whenever I hear good news.

4) Ay Samok! - This is in our dialect..I can't seem to figure out the exact translation for this but I say this when I'm tired, frustrated or stressed. This is a phrase for me just to release tension and express myself in my dialect since I'm speaking English ( not my first language) 24/7.

5) Really? - This usually comes first before, "Kidding!" as an expression of surprise or disbelief.

So, here are my 5 usually used phrases, what about you? To join us in this meme, please click on the badge below.


Blog Button

3 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed your sayings.

Beyond Motherhood said...

Welcome to 5 things Friday. Great list you have.

Connie said...

There's nothing sweeter than a toddler's "I love you"!

Many blessings!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates