Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday 17

Justify Full


Welcome to my Thankful Thursday post! Thank God, I'm more oriented with the days now and therefore am up to date with the weekly memes that I'm a part of.

This week I'm thankful to God for the following:

1) .. for rain!.. It has been very HOTT for the past weeks and for 2 days now, it has been raining. I love the rain because it makes the weather so cool but I especially love it after the rain has gone, everything looks so fresh and 'new'. Thank you Lord!

2) .. for the healing of my Li'l girl. Our kids has been falling sick quite often lately. But I thank God that our li'l girl is well now.

3) .. for our girl's kindegarten. She has been extremely enjoying her school and once again, can't help but be amazed as I remember God's favor as the school offered her to study there for FREE!! Amazing God!

4) .. for our the opportunity to be a blessing. For a few days my Hubby has been helping out a friend come out of drug addiction. Finally, the friend has agreed to go to a Christian rehab center outside town. My Hubby and friend went there yesterday but he still have to clear out some records and stuff before they can accept him. We're praying for a smooth processing of all his documents.

5) .. for food, shelter, clothing and even God's bonuses of blessings.. Thank you Lord!

How about you? what are you thankful for today? Please visit Laurie to join us.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Such nice blessings.

Mariposa said...

Great list! It's been raining here the past days so today i'm thankful for the sun... :)

Mariposa's TT

Grammy said...

I am so glad your kids are fine now. And what a wonderful husband to help his friend so. Be blessed my friend.

Karen said...

It's been pretty warm here in our area as well. I'm thankful for air conditioning units that we have in our windows that keep the house cooler.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
Karen

LAURIE said...

What a great thankful heart, glad that hear of the many blessings that God has poured out upon you and your family! :) -blessings, Laurie

bp said...

What a blessing for your daughter to be able to go to school.

Have a blessed day!

debi9kids said...

Wonderful list and what a way to share the Lord's blessings by helping out someone that truly needs it.

Blessings to you & yours.

Rita T. said...

Great list - thanking God for His wonderful provision!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates