Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Travel Booking Done!


Oh my.. I can't believe this is happening. After exchanging several emails with the travel and tours agent, I finally got my email last night which confirmed my booking, itinerary and information about my Treasures of the North Travel! Praise the Lord! I'm so excited but at the same time anxious as to how I'm going to be without my kids and HUbby and vice versa.

You see, I won this travel package from the blog contest I joined a few months ago. But unfortunately, the prize which is the travel package is good for only one person. And if buy another travel package for the whole family it will be so expensive and we just couldn't afford it. My prize package alone is worth 670AUD.

At first, I was not so sure whether to claim my prize and travel without my family but after talking with my Hubby, my Mom and friends, they all encouraged me to go, to have a break since it's actually just a once in a lifetime experience. Actually, I won't really be alone, I will be in a group tour. And the amazing thing is that the other winner (from the same contest) is a fellow Filipina. So, communicating with her, we immediately became good buddies and decided to travel together with a group. The itinerary of our travel us just awesome: from Bangkok, we're going to Sukhothai ( the first capital of Thailand), then Lampang ( jungle trekking on the elephants back) to Chiang Mai and back to Bangkok. There were so much of activities in stored for this trip.

I'm excited.. but I think I will surely miss my family for 8 days.. but anyways, this trip will only take place 2 months from now.. so I have a lot of time to bond and spend with them. I just thank God for this opportunity to travel and to have a break. This is actually the first time I won in a contest so, I'm sure God has a purpose for these. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! And I am so happy for your. Sure you'll enjoy every place you will be visited. God bless you!

nanay said...

yes, at least you can experience traveling with a new acquaintance. Taas2 man sab diay love, no? he.he.he. God will take care for everything no worry.

nanay said...

yes, try to experience traveling with a new acquaintance. 8 days sab diay dugay2 sab. But don't worry God is in control of everything.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates