Friday, June 19, 2009

Li'l Einstein in the Garden



I thank God for giving my girl the love for drawing. She just really love to draw and can draw for hours and hours. Sometimes we have to stop her because she's consuming sooo much of A4 sized paper already. I also loved to draw when I was young, but I have to admit that my daughter indeed draws a lot better than I did at her age. I remember that during my elementary years, I just copied what my sister or brother drew. But for Tricia, she can draw anything she wants to draw and seeing her draw seems like it's just so simple.

So, this is one of her latest creations, the Little Einstein characters plus the spaceship. She wanted me to contribute in her drawing and asked me to draw a garden, so I drew the fence and the rabbit ( looking at it now, it seems like a 5 year old drew it too!). She just love to have a garden and been dreaming to have her own. I'm sure that when she grows up this dream of hers will be fulfilled and she'll have a complete set of gardening tools from a small shovel to a dethatching rake . So, in the future she'll either be an artist or a gardener. LOL! Just kidding! I'm sure God has a great plan and purpose in her life.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates