Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Mom is a Blogger!


I've got a cool Mom! My soon to be 69 years old Nanay ( Mom in Filipino) is not just updated with the latest internet social working sites like Friendster and Facebook account but she's now a certified blogger too. Her blog is entitled, " A Glimpse of a Widow's Heart" and here you will be able to read about her personal experiences as a wife, a mom, a grandmother, a widow and testimonies of God's faithfulness in her life.

I'm glad that she has a new found hobby, that will keep her occupied apart from her role as a mother and granny to all her grandchildren. I'm sure a lot of us will be encouraged and inspired by her writings and reflections.

To Nanay! Happy Blogging.. and see you in the blogosphere.. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates