Thursday, June 4, 2009

Part Time Job

Here I am again, doing my part time job at 12 midnight. No, I'm not working at a call center nor working as a security guard on a night shift. LOL! But I'm now, doing my part time job as a pro blogger!

From 12 midnight onwards is the only time where there's total peace and quiet in the house since everyone is off to dreamland. But as for me, this is the time when I can write my posts and try to grab some tasks. This is one of the advantages of being a night person, my mind is just so awake and active at this time. This is also the time when I can think more clearly and write more 'creatively' (?). I think it also has something to do with the fact that there are no whiny kids and fighting siblings hovering me. :)

But seriously though, I'm always thankful to God for this 'part time' job. That even if I only spend a few hours a day doing my blogging chores but the income I get is already equivalent to getting a normal 8-5 clerical job in the Philippines. Thank God for his provision! Everything is indeed just so timely too as we are on our break and therefore has a lot of traveling expenses. I can't imagine how everything would be like without my blog income. But then again, we know that maybe if I didn't do pro blogging, surely God has other means of providing for His children, right?



Earn


And by the way, if you're interested to Earn extra money blogging and in the internet. You can also try Yovia. I've just learned that this site also teaches you to blog, earn through your blog and at the same time you also earn by someone clicking a 'fidget' in your blog or facebook account. I'll be trying this out too and see how it really works.

Post?slot_id=39259&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates