Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Li'l Boy Blue


Our Li'l Boy is sick again... Just the other week, he had a very bad cough and now he's having fever. His Big sister also just recovered from her fever just 2 days ago. There must be some kind of virus hanging around here.

But even of our li'l boy is having fever, he could be as active as he can be. I even didn't notice his fever yesterday afternoon until I felt his cheeks so warm against my cheeks. Yesterday, was also a very hot day so I thought that it was just because of the weather. But after a few attempts of cooling him off by giving cold compress and letting him drink lots of water, he was still very warm. That's when I took out his paracetamol and let him take it.

We're not going to the doctor yet ( since I'm sure the doctor will give us the usual medicine ) but I'll just regularly let him take his medicine and maybe we'll wait for a day or two. If it doesn't go off, then I guess it'll be time to go back to the Doctor.

I pray for the healing of my Li'l boy. As a mom, I'm never at ease when one of my kids are sick.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates