Thursday, June 11, 2009

Of Hot Weather and Juicers

It's quite unusual for Taiping to be hot all day and without rain. My Mom in law said that before, even when it was hot during the day time, but usually there'll be some rain showers in the afternoon that helps make the place cool. But, we've been here for almost a month and it hasn't been raining ever since. It has just been HOT! Imagine, the clothes that I hang dry gets totally dried in a half a day.

Oh, with this HOT weather, how I long for Ice Kacang ( Halo-Halo for Filipinos) or Ice cold coke!! But my Hubby has been limiting my Coke intake now so maybe I'll have to change a bit and crave for fruit juices instead. Yes, fruit juice, that would be the best alternative for Coke, right?

I remember my Tatay and Nanay who used to have a juicer and my Tatay would experiment and put different mixtures of fruits and vegetables in the juicer. Everything he made surely taste nice and healthy too. Now, there are different types of juicer recipes available from a green star Juicer. It would be nice to have juicers too. Maybe then that will be the time when I could stop drinking coke. Hmmm? Oh, when , oh when, can I have a healthy lifestyle? I better start now and take care of our bodies or tomorrow might be too late.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates