Friday, February 18, 2011

One Book Down

One of the things I wanted to do more this year is to read books. Admittedly, I haven't read a lot of books last year. I've started to read a few of the books from our shelves but never got to finish it. I only managed to read the thin and books that are easy to read.

So, for this year I also started with a book that's easy to read. Oh, yes a novel by John Grisham. Oh, I could remember that I was an avid reader of John Grisham during my college days. It's actually the only kind of books that I could borrow from my cousin who likes his books. Anyways, the book that I read is entitled The Testament. I was quite amuse because it was like I'm reading a missionary biography. I had to remind myself several times that I'm reading fiction from John Grisham. I really think John Grisham is a good author especially when it comes to law and case stories. He's actually a lawyer turned writer. I'm not sure how long he has practiced law or have ever handled an accutane lawsuit.

http://zbookz.com/catalog/images/images/TheTestamentJohnGrisham477_f.jpg

Anyways, so I'm off to read my second book of the year. This time it's Elizabeth Elliot's book about family life.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates