Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Learnings And New Me

My Hubby is learning a lot of new things right now as he is attending a conference in the North. I'm so glad that he is enjoying the conference and learning and relearning a lot of things. I thank God for our friends who invited Hubby to attend and our leaders who allowed supported us. It has been quite a long time that we desired to attend conferences like this. I know that when Hubby comes back home, he will be truly be refreshed in every aspect in his life.

For the meantime, while he is away I told him that he will find a 'new' slimmer me in two weeks. LOL! So, I'm trying my best now to lose as much weight as I can in several days. It will be a good idea to find weight loss pills that work but then I want to lose weight the natural way. So, that's part of my 2 week challenge and I hope Hubby will see a few good changes when he comes back. ;)

1 comment:

Everything And Everywhere said...

Yes, you can do it, love!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates