Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Current Top 5 Christian Songs

Do you know the current Top 5 Christian songs? Well, I'm an avid listened of Praise 106.5 so, I'm a bit familiar with some of the songs. Anyways, for those who don't know here is a list of the songs with their Youtube videos. Enjoy your time listening to them.

Let's start from the Top 5 until the 1st...

Top 5 : Children of God by Third Day



Top 4: Starry Night by Chris August



Top 3: I Will Follow by Maranatha! Singers
Oh, sorry I can't find the right video for this

Top 2: Beautiful by Mercy Me



and finally the top 1......

Top 1: Your Love by Brandon Heath



So that's the Top 5 Christian Songs for this week. I hope you enjoyed listening. Now, I have to read my assignment for today and that is to read about the top ten diet pills . :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates