Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Early Bird

I'm so happy! I was finally able to sleep so early last night. Maybe for those who are used to sleep early, my 'early' is already late but still I'm happy that I slept before midnight. So, I had a full 8 hour sleep and woke up earlier than the time I used to wake up. I kinda like it. Instead of sleeping late to catch up with work, I'll sleep early, wake up early and do my work on my extra hours in the morning while my kids are still sleeping. That's a better plan, right? I get to have quality rest at night which will help me get rid of acne and maybe help me lose weight without weight loss pills. Yes, I've just read the benefits of getting enough sleep and one of those is weight loss. Hmm.. we'll have to try this out.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates