Sunday, August 29, 2010

Traffic Jam

I've just chatted with my friend from High School today and she told me that it was the Cagayan de Oro Fiesta yesterday. It has really been quite a long time since I witnessed our fiesta in the City. I miss all the exhibition, parades and other activities for this special day. But then, she told me that even if its our city's fiesta, she avoided going out of the house because the traffic was just so bad with too many people in the city. I could just imagine how bad it is because I too have experienced a lot of traffic jams when I was staying in Manila and in our city. The heat was unbearable plus the fumes from the cars and jeepneys that goes up your nostrils. But somehow, if you're far away from home, you kinda miss those things. You miss the people cracking jokes in the jeepney with almost everyone laughing even if the joke is corny.

And speaking about traffic, I've just seen a site that sells all the traffic stuff from traffic cones, warning flags and traffic barricades. It is important to have all the proper traffic devices for the motorists' and pedestrians' safety.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates