Friday, August 27, 2010

The Silver Place

A few weeks ago my sis in law and cousins went with me to buy some silver items for my sister's jewelry business. The shop where we go sells wholesale jewelry, wholesale handbags but unfortunately they don't have western belts. My cousins were so shocked with the wholesale price that the owner is giving us that they ended up buying a lot of stuff for themselves too. I remember the owner told us before that they really don't make a lot of money per item. They just mark up the items a few baht and because it's cheap, more people come and buy from their shop than the other shop. And that's how their business became so successful that even people from far away provinces go to their shop to buy silver jewelry and other items. Well, that's a good business strategy huh? But I guess that's how business in the wholesale industry works. They don't make a lot of money per item but because people buy in bulk, so that's why they gain. I've even discovered a site that sells wholesale handbags for a very cheap price. They've got great looking handbags, wallets and belts that even a non-handbag enthusiast like me, enjoyed looking at the wide variety of their quality products.


1 comment:

grace said...

wow..tagai ko lab...hehehehe.. my pp is gracefancubit@yc.. wapa naka join tanan imo blog sacontest bah?

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates