Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thomas Train

http://toyxplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/thomas-the-train.jpg

My li'l boy loves toy cars, trains and airplanes. I find it quite amusing too that he calls the train, "Thomas Train". I guess it's because his first exposure with trains was through the cartoons " Thomas the Train". Anyways, as we sent our brother's family yesterday to the train station, both our kids were asking us if they could also ride the train. They've both ridden the train before but I guess they were still too small to remember the experience. So, I just asked them as usual to pray that they will be able to ride the train next time. They actually like to experience riding the train and the bus. They didn't have much opportunities to ride both these modes of transportation because we usually travel by car to Malaysia. Though it's a bit tiring for Hubby to drive but still we find it more convenient because then we can go around the city with our own transport. Sometimes, we also have our car's engine, air intake systems and etc. checked in Malaysia since most parts and accessories are cheaper there.

Anyways, maybe we might consider traveling by train or by bus next time. I'm sure our kids will be delighted and I think we can also save a little bit.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates