Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday - March 11


I know it's still officially Wednesday but I thought of posting my thankful list now since we will be traveling tomorrow.

I have a lot of things to be thankful for this week.. here they are:

1) I thank God for His favor for letting me have a hassle-free visa processing at the Malaysian immigration.

2) I thank God for his protection for trip from Thailand to Malaysia.

3) I thank God for our friend, PetJan who accomodated us in their house during our stay here in Malaysia. A million thanks Jan!

4) I thank God for the conference that we will be attending starting tomorrow until Sunday. Praying for a refreshing and pleasant time there in Cameron Highlands.

5) I thank God for His continual strength and provision for our family.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates