Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Off to Dental Land

Dental Land is a children's dental clinic here in Hat Yai. We will be going there tomorrow to have our li'l girl's teeth filled. She had been complaining about her teeth for quite some time now and I thought that we must not delay anymore or else she might suffer in pain in the near future.

I like the concept of this clinic, it's really child friendly. Children going to clinic's like this will surely have no more fears in going to the dentist. Their staff are friendly and interiors are very colorful and playful. My kids immediately enjoyed their short stay there when we had Tricia's teeth checked a few weeks ago. We even thought that service fees and rates for this clinic will be quite expensive but we found out that it's almost the same with the other normal clinics in the city.

Speaking of clinics, do you know what's the German word for pharmacy? It's Apotheke, I've actually just learned this new German word now. I've actually come across a german site that has Online Apotheke. I was wondering what the site is about and had to search the meaning of Apotheke. Now, I know that there are German online pharmacies in the net too.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates