Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The 'Terrific' Twos

We've heard about the 'terrible twos'. The stage where our toddlers have that power struggle, tantrums and the time when they are in the 'me' stage. Well, that's where my li'l boy stands now. It's quite a challenge to let him listen and follow rules. It's also quite a challenge on how to cool him down and play with the other kids.

But on the other hand, there is also a positive side of this stage which I would like to call the 'terrific twos'. This is the stage when they are so cute and loving and giving you endless, hugs, kisses, Thanks yous and I love yous. I would want the "terrible twos" stage to end but I would definitely love the 'terrific twos' to stay. With li'l boys become big, I'm sure there will be less of those display of affection as they get older and older.

Anyways, to understand more of our Baby and children it's best for us to continue to read things about them, their behavior and their development. We can also join forums like babiesbase.com to talk with moms and experts on our concerns and issues with our children.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates