Monday, March 22, 2010

My Li'l Girl's Favorite Song

For many days my li'l girl has been asking me to sing her favorite song which she heard in the Christian internet radio which we listen the whole day, praise1065.com . At first I didn't know which song she has been talking about . Then after listening to her sing a portion of it, the song really does seem familiar to me but like her I only know the portion that she knows.

Then, yesterday while listening to the radio again, she excitedly told me that the song that's being played is her favorite song. So, this time I listened to the song intently and looked at the lyrics too. It's indeed a beautiful song and I like it too. It talks about Love from 1 Cor. 13:4-8 but a beautiful melody.

Here it is:


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates