Monday, March 29, 2010

Girls' Day Out Vs. Boys' Day Out

Last weekend was our first time to have a simultaneous 'boy's day out' and 'girl's day out'. The boys ( my Hubby and li'l boy) went swimming while the girls ( my li'l girl and I) went window shopping. It was so cute how my li'l boy was so excited to go swimming with his Appa. He was too excited that it was like he didn't know what to do first. My girl on the other hand was so cool but was chatty as usual.
When we went to Lee Garden's Plaza, we saw that the Fine Arts students of Thaksin University was having an Art Exhibit. Oh, that was a pleasant surprise for me as I just love looking at paintings and sculptures. I would have to say that I was amazed by the students' talents and creativity. My li'l girl on the other hand has shown so much of interest with the paintings, asked a lot of questions and even 'interpreted' some of the abstract figures. I would have to say, she has an eye for art.
After the exhibit, we had some snacks and McCafe and spent some time there. My li'l girl was busy assembling her Mcdo toy while I spent time drinking my yummy blended mocha latte' and reading a few chapters of my book. Then, the rest of the afternoon was spent strolling around Central and looking at their stuff ( pheng maak maak!!).

As for the boys, they also enjoyed their swimming and swam for 2 hours in the pool.

That was our Saturday afternoon. It was a refreshing one.. a break from my normal routine of being with my 2 energetic kids 24/7. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates