Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Promise

We've just met one of our friends over the weekend and we are so excited to know that he is finally getting engaged and married to his long time sweet heart. We have actually been waiting for this day to come. I could remember those times when my Hubby and I would insistently ask him on why he has to wait for so long when both he and his partner are already equally stable and been steady for a long time?
Two days ago, he blushingly told us of their engagement and wedding plans. And he never failed to mention of the promise ( that I made years ago) to make the brownies that I would serve as one of their wedding souvenirs. And I couldn't even remember promising that! LOL! But I do remember that he liked the brownies and chocolate cakes that I made when he was with us in Thailand. But for sure, I'll gladly bake the brownies for them. It's my great pleasure!
Anyways, we're excited for our friends' engagement and wedding. I'm sure they will be busy preparing for their big day and start planning and looking for their wedding invitations. I saw some nice wedding invitations here in Thailand but I think Malaysia will also have some nice ones too. I'm not sure though whether they will have those save the date cards. Anyways, praying for order and wisdom as they prepare for their big day.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates