Monday, April 27, 2009

What's ROI?

I currently have an assignment about ROI or Return On Investment, so I thought I better check it out in wikipedia since I'm not so much of a business person. So, here's what I found:

In finance, rate of return (ROR), also known as return on investment (ROI), rate of profit or sometimes just return, is the ratio of money gained or lost (realized or unrealized) on an investment relative to the amount of money invested. The amount of money gained or lost may be referred to as interest, profit/loss, gain/loss, or net income/loss. The money invested may be referred to as the asset, capital, principal, or the cost basis of the investment. ROI is usually expressed as a percentage rather than a fraction.

I also found out that ROI is also very important in internet marketing and ROI Analytics can be able to help your business grow through its application. You can even try it out by signing up for their free trial application.



No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates