Friday, April 17, 2009

My Li'l Boy's Wound

Last week, Lyle had some wounds on his head. He didn't hit his head but his wounds looked more like rashes. He doesn't complain of any pain but sometimes, I see him scratching his head. So, we immediately went to to the doctor but he was a bit unsure about it but gave us an ointment for it. He said, if his speculations are right, then the 'wounds' would disappear in the next few days. We tried the ointment, saw a bit of improvement but until now it hasn't totally healed yet. The wound has been there for a week already. So, I guess it's time to go and have it checked here in Malaysia. Maybe we'll have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I just hope and pray it will soon be healed.

For the meantime, I might check on some sites on the natural ways on how to cure ailments. I'll check on one of the sites which knows Know the ways of curing ailments through the wisdom of Dr Daniel Amen, the founder of the Amen Clinics. More about The Amen Clinics here at Amazon.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates