Friday, April 17, 2009

Eco Bags and Going Green

One great thing about big companies these days is that they are doing their little share for our environment. Take for example big department stores like SM, they encourage shoppers to use their green eco bags as opposed to plastic bags by giving away advantage points for their SM advantage cards. I remember my Mom bringing the 3 eco bags with her so she can redeem her SM advantage points.

Then just yesterday, when I read the Malaysian newspaper, I saw one company which made the biggest Eco Bag... I'm so sorry I forgot the name of the company but I have to check on that newspaper to get the details.

I just hope more and more companies will do their little share of 'going green' and sustaining our environment for the future generations. There are even companies that aims to be environmentally friendly even from its conception. If companies such as these can bring in more income with less expense with a Go Green Business Opportunity then I'm sure it will become a good trend in the future. I've heard of a fellow named Jon M Queen is an alternative energy businessman and a finance attorney who helps individuals interested in establishing a green home based business. Know more about this company through Jon Queen's profile here. Let's Go Green!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates