Friday, April 17, 2009

New Malaysian Number

Yes, we have a new Malaysian handphone number. I can't even remember how many times we've changed our handphone number. You see, pre paid SIM cards expire if they are not used within 3 months. And since, we are usually in and out of Malaysia for a long time, our SIM usually expires by the time we get back. So, for friends who got our old number, please delete that number and leave a message if you're interested for our new number. Sorry I can't divulge our new number here in the internet. :)

Speaking of phones, I've also heard a lot about internet phones that turns out to be cheaper especially when calling overseas. I better check on VOIP Reviews and find out which company offers the best services. I've also heard about Spectrotel. Spectrotel is a telecommunications company offering the best deals in internet phone services. Visit the other Spectrotel profile here.

Anyways, as of now, let me be contented with our handphone, buy some italk cards for overseas call and send sms through Chikka.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates