Monday, April 27, 2009

On Business Plans and Aged Corporations

My Hubby has always dreamed of putting up a restaurant. I always tell him that maybe we can only do that once we are already old and all our kids are grown up and have their own family. Hehehe!

But anyways, his cooking skills has been put to practice when we were in the Philippines and he cooked Kurma and Indian curry for our niece's birthday. Surprisingly, many of our relatives and friends liked it. It's a bit surprising for us because Filipinos are not so fond of spicy food but they did like the curry. So,my Hubby was more encouraged and motivated for a restaurant business, maybe in Balulang, Philippines?? Just kidding!

Speaking of business plans, I have found out some companies that can help you start out with one. If you are looking to build your Business Credit so that you can obtain the most Financing possible for your Business, BusinessCreditMagic.com is one of the best options I found. They also offer Corporate credit for Shelf Corporations and Aged Corporations too. But as for me, I'm not working out about our business plans yet since I know, it's not that too soon. There are still a lot more important things to do for now - bringing up our kids and doing the Work.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates