Sunday, April 26, 2009

Standing Firm

We are all in a different stages in our journey with God.

Our family is actually in a very 'exciting' stage now. Exciting because there are some prayers that haven't been answered yet but we do know they're coming. Exciting because everything is just right according to its timing and purpose. I can't elaborate much but I can feel my heart beating fast as I write this post. Hahaha! We just had this 'exciting' experience this afternoon and wow! it was indeed a thrilling experience.

Anyways, when our faith is tested and stretched, there is always the temptation to fret or run to the nearest 'help' that is not of God's. But I'm thankful that even during these times, God speaks to our hearts.. and this time, His word for me was to STAND FIRM. Yes, there are times that we don't need to run or to do anything but just to STAND FIRM because it's an act of faith , of waiting for God's hand to move.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates