Monday, April 27, 2009

Challenge to Keep up in School

With Tricia going to school at the end of this month, I also have to exert double effort in preparing her for it. Since she's joining school at the middle of the year, then it means she's already half a year behind with all the school lessons. She will even have a Malay subject which she practically has a zero knowledge ( oh wait, she knows 'mandi' ( bathe) and "rotan" ( cane) would that count then?). But the problem is, I will only get to see her books during her first day in school. But anyways, I will try to review and teach her some basic kindergarten lessons in the next few days. I just hope and pray that she will be able to adjust well in school.

I'm excited to see her development in school and of course, I will be a good mom and help her with her assignments :). With my help, she won't need to buy assignment help anymore. Hehehe! Yeah, I just found out that there's this online service that can help students make their assignments like essays and term papers. Times have really changed, we didn't have all these service before. But it's making your own assignments will still be the best option since you learn more.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates