Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meeting my Bro


My brother is in town today. He actually arrived yesterday but since he came for a meeting, he was only free this evening. So, we met him in his hotel in KL and spent the evening with him.

I haven't seen him for more than 2 years already and it's a blessing to see him even for only a short while. I don't know when we will be seeing him again but I sure hope it won't take another 2 years. I haven't seen my neices for a long time already and it would be nice if Tricia can meet them and play with them.

Thank God for family.. though distance may separate us but nothing can change the fact that they're the closest and dearest to our hearts.


1 comment:

lauree said...

ask c jun2 wer daw c trisha sa picture ngon c nanay bsin daw sya ang nagtake sa pix.ug serios sya sa iya pangutana.tubaga among q?

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates