Friday, May 20, 2011

Picnic At the Garage

I'm doing a short term class for a week and Hubby's with the kids while I'm away.

The kids were telling me yesterday how they had a picnic in our garage. They laid the 'picnic' mat on the floor, brought toys and food and had their breakfast outside too. I'm sure both of them enjoyed their 'picnic'. I'm really glad that my kids are playing together more often now. You see, my 7 years old has been on the stage where she 'acts' like a grown up while my 3.5 boy still acts like a baby. But now, my boy has 'grown up' quite a bit and has interest on playing pretend with his older sister. Well, that's actually my girl's favorite game, so I'm sure she couldn't resist playing it with her brother.

Anyways, I think I will make their 'picnics' a regular thing. Aside from picnics in our garage, maybe I can plan out a real picnic at the park or at the beach. It has been awhile since we had one. So, I'm sure my kids will be looking forward to have a real picnic soon. It'll be nice to have one of those canopies like the pop up canopies to bring along too. They can also serve as portable garages, to keep the car in the shade when not in use for other purposes.

I wonder when we can have the free time for a picnic.. our schedule is quite busy in the next few weeks with teams and guests coming....

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates