Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Girl


Here is my girl. My 7 year old girl. Wow! I can't believe that I already have a 7 year old daughter! Time flies so fast and indeed she has grown so much. Not only she has been asking when she can have a cellphone and Facebook account, but she has also somehow found her own sense of style in her dressing. There were a few times I couldn't help but be amused on how she would dress up. Sometimes, she would wear a leggings under a skirt and put layers of shirts as her tops. It's not actually hip hop clothing but I think she's trying to follow the trend from the youth. But for sure she didnt' got style from me since I don't dress that way. lol!

I would just like to thank God for our not-so-little girl-anymore, she has indeed been a great blessing in our lives and I know that God has a special purpose in her life.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates