Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Movie Night: Joseph King of Dreams



We watched Joseph King of Dreams with the kids tonight. It's been awhile since I watched this movie from the beginning until the end. Even if I've watched this several times already, I can't help but still be teary eyed at the end, especially seeing the joyous reunion of Joseph and his father who haven't seen each other for 20 years. My daughter on the other hand, gets teary eyed listening to the song (above). Sometimes, she would ask us to forward that part, maybe because she doesn't want to feel sad.. :)

Whenever I remember the story of Joseph, it also reminds me that nothing in our life is an accident and everything happens for a reason. And at the end, we can say that God has been in control of everything. Amen? :)

Anyways, I will have to read some lcd tv reviews , no we're not buying one as of the moment, our Samsung 'bulky' TV is still so alive and healthy. I'm just doing this as my 'homework' :)).

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates