Friday, April 8, 2011

Too Many Things, Too Little Time

It seems that there are so many things that I've been wanting to do for the past months but everything gets end up being brushed aside as I have other priorities as well. There are times I feel that I need to master the 'art' of organizing my time but on the other hand, there are times that my schedule is actually dependent on the little's ones whom I'm taking care of. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, my li'l boy has been so clingy to me these days, that he even wants me to sit beside him while watching the TV (which is supposed to be my chore time).

So, what has been some of the things that I've been wanting to do? I want to learn new skills, be more involved in our community work, create a new hobby, reorganize our homeschool room, read a book, or maybe learn how to be come a day trader. :) I'm actually still blur about day trading, it does seem interesting though but first let me check on a site that provides all the basic information about this and only then I'll know whether it's for me or not.

Anyways, I will have to slowly fit all of these into my time and do things slowly but surely.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates