Monday, April 4, 2011

Clingy

My li'l boy has been very clingy ever since the was sick about 2 weeks ago. I guess he enjoyed the attention so much that until now that he's already well, he has still been clinging to me. Oh, I love to cuddle my kids but then, if they want it too much, I end up not accomplishing anything at home or in my online work. Yes, I can steal some time checking my mails ( some even from business email marketing companies) , read the news or read a few blogs, but I can't move as much as I want to since he always wants me to be near him.

Anyways, I will just have to slowly let go of him and make him more independent. At the same time I'm actually enjoying this 'clingly' time since I know that once boys grow up, the last thing they will do is to cling on their mother's skirts. LOL!


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates