Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Trip to the Stadium

As our desperate measure to put our li'l boy to sleep at night, we went to the stadium to let him run around and get tired. You see, we've been having problems ( for weeks!) putting our boy to sleep at night. So, we tried letting him run around and get tired.. but sad to say, it didn't work.. he still slept at 2 am that night.

But anyways, we had fun at the stadium. Tricia ran the oval so fast! Lyle and I only did 1/4 of it. It was just too long for me and Lyle.. we weren't even running we just walked and marched. But I think Tricia has that athletic ability. I remember she also did the same thing when she was only 4 years old.

Anyways, here's our pictures of that night at the stadium. We plan to go there more often for more fitness and exercise. LOL!





Just now I realized that Tricia looks like she doesn't have legs here..hehehe!








No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates