Monday, April 5, 2010

Of Insurance and Medicare

I remember my friend who was an insurance agent was trying to convince me to get a health insurance plan. I told her that I seldom get sick and don't need one. But she was so persistent that I still ended up getting a life insurance from her.

But because I wasn't that convinced yet of the importance of life and health insurance, I never pushed through paying my monthly bills. Now, thinking about it.. I'm regretting why I never continued with it. Those are months of payments laid into waste. I should have known better.

Currently, we have health insurance from our organization. Praise God that indeed with health insurance you can never have second thoughts to go for medical check up or get admitted to the hospital. It would be cool to get medicare supplement plans but I guess for now, we are most thankful and already contented with our basic health insurance.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates