Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Low Tech Me

I'm very outdated when it comes to the latest mobile technology. Believe me or not, the 'latest' Nokia model I can remember now is Nokia 3210! I'm not kidding! And that was the 'latest' model a thousand eras ago. LOL! I think I've really been left behind by high technology. Of course, I've heard about Iphones, Blackberry, Ipad and Ipods but I barely know the difference.

I asked this very 'stone age' question with my Hubby one time, " What's the difference between an Iphone and an Ipod?" For me, they sound alike and I thought that they're both used as a phone. Silly me!

Anyways, I have to update myself a little bit and take look at all these new gadgets. It'll be too embarrassing if my daughter would know about these things first than I do. Kids are very advanced these days, her classmate in the English summer workshop even brings this camera phone in class. Hi tech kiddos!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates