Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sites and SEO

When I was just a newbie blogger, I was so curious about SEO and was trying so many ways to increase my blogs' traffic, readership, ranking and etc. I would be reading a lot of articles on how to increase traffic and increase blog ranking and I'd be submitting my blogs to different directories and search engines. A higher ranking for my blogs gave a sense of fulfillment and at the same time, it would mean, more business opportunities with my online 'work'.

But then, it's either I passed through that stage of excitement or I just got busy with other things that I stopped and have completely forgotten about all these SEO tools. Now, I hardly check my site meter and my rankings. I only get to check them once my friends alert me that rankings have been updated.

But today, I found SEO scope that has Seo tools for every web master, so I gave it a try searched my sites. I was surprised to see that there was complete information provided about my blog in that site; approximate summary traffic for organic keyword tools, Quantcast & Compete rank, top traffic positions for keywords in Google, SEO Score, Alexa graph and even a snapshot of my blog!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates