Thursday, April 1, 2010

Teaching Next Week



I'm quite excited yet apprehensive. I'm going to teach the children next week ( for a month!) for our English Summer Workshop. I think I can quite handle the kids but I easily get exhausted after teaching them for an hour or two. I think it's because I really need to exert so much to try to engage the students in every activity and lessons. You see, I'm naturally a quiet and introvert person so, I need to exhaust all my energy to be 'comic', sing and dance all the kiddie songs and 'entertain' them while teaching them English.

Anyways, I'm praying for our classes next week. Not many students have signed up yet and we hope that we will have students. We've just moved to a new building and it seems our advertisements/promotion efforts hasn't taken any effect yet.

If you're currently staying in Hatyai, please do help us in promoting this Kids English Summer Workshop next week. !st Batch starts on the 5th of April and the second batch starts on the 19th of April.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates