Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Listening to the Radio Online

I love listening to different Christian music. Christian music brings upliftment, encouragement, and reminds us about God's greatness and goodness. Since the 'passing' away of our CD player, our house has been very quiet except for the noise of the kids. We have a cassette player but most of our cassette tapes are either broken or obsolete. LOL!

I'm so glad I found a site online radio that plays contemporary Christian music 24/7. It's through this site that I'm somehow updated with the latest songs and singers. And I just love it. Turning on the online music is usually one of first things I do once I get downstairs and only then I prepare breakfast and have my devotion.

I'm even amused that even my kids know some of the songs that are being played. Remember I posted about Tricia's favorite song about Love? She heard that song from this online radio. Lyle can also sing a few phrases of some of the songs. It's amusing because I will have to listen closely first and try to guess what song he's really singing because his words are not so clear yet.

In this site, they also feature some excerpt of teachings from different preachers and a bit of the news. They really have DJs who talk, introduce the music and discuss about the weather.

Anyways, I'm really thankful that they were able to come up with this site. The site loads fast and very easy to navigate. I guess they've got a great web site hosting and domain hosting. I wonder where to get business hosting if some people are interested to get one. I'm actually trying to get a web host for one of my blogs. I find it very advantageous to get my own hosting so, that there won't be much limitations on what my site can do.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates