Saturday, March 21, 2009

Off to Iligan City

Our family with my Mom and 2 sister's family ( total of 13 people) are going to Iligan tomorrow. We're going to attend our niece's daughter's dedication. I'm quite excited for this trip because we won't just be seeing our cousins whom I haven't seen for a long time but also it'll be the first time that all of us are traveling together. I'm sure the kids will have a grand time in Iligan.

Iligan City is only an hour and a half away from our city and is known to be an industrial city. Would you believe that the flour factory and cement factory are just in front of each other? The result? White coconut trees! I'm not kidding! I remember noticing the white coconut tree when I was still small. The trees must have become white because of the powder emitted from the factories. I'm not sure if it's still the same now. Maybe they've already undergone some measures of industrial cleaning to lessen the pollution.

Anyways, enough of my babbling..I've got to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow morning...gud nyt!

1 comment:

Jasper said...

have fun! don't forget to drop by tinago and maria cristina falls, as well as timoga :D

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates