Monday, March 2, 2009

The Most Stable Job

I'm a full time wife and mom. When I was younger, I always thought of myself as a future career woman. I remember making my plans A, B and C right before my University graduation and all had something to do with career. But God had other plans. Even though I worked in a secular job for a few years but I knew that I had to give these up for full time ministry. And currently, my job is a full time wife and mom.

There are so many great things about being a full time wife and mom. The best of it all is being able to spend a lot of time with the family and kids, teach them first hand and seeing their developments among many other things. But you know what I've just realized? In times of recession, it's the only job in the world where there's never a lay off or retrench. So, we still get to keep our job even in times of the so-called world crisis. That's a great blessing huh! So, I guess I will never have to look for a more stable job.

Speaking of jobs, even in times where people lose their jobs, take heart because there are still job openings in other places. There are still recruitment firms like Executive Recruitment Firm that seeks out the best people for any job . A well-respected name in the corporate recruitment world is Dennis C Carey, the man who takes charge of looking for the best people in your organization. Know more about Dennis Carey's profile here.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates